The Hochiki Dual Input Monitor Module (DIMM) is designed for use on a UL listed Fire Alarm Control Panel. It provides two independent contact monitoring circuits while only utilizing one address on the SLC loop. Up to 127 devices can be placed on a single SLC loop. The device address is uniquely stored on an onboard.
• UL 864 9th Edition Listed
• Fast, reliable contact monitoring utilizing the Hochiki DCP (Digital Communications Protocol)
• 127 devices can be used per DCP loop
• Bi-colored indicating LED provides module status
• Dual input contact monitor
• Can be programmed to monitor Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
• Operates on Class A or Class B SLC loop
• Accepts up to 14 AWG wire
Based on 0 reviews
There are no inquiries yet.